[Ntso] Instead of Social...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:00:21 CDT 2005

Only a few people have sent an RSVP for the social, so I was wondering if
you guys would like to meet for homecoming as a group instead.  I hear they
are giving out free food.

Just let me know, and we can pick a spot to meet at Saturday night.  Or, if
you would rather go to Mr. Gatti's that is alright too.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein