[Ntso] Meeting on Thursday...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 17:26:15 CDT 2005

Hello Again!

I just wanted to remind everyone that our next meeting is on Thursday,
October 27th, from 11:45a.m.-1p.m. in LSC room 315.

Please come and support the animal shelter that we have on campus.  There
will be a guest speaker from the Rita B. Huff Humane Society.

We will also have sodas and cookies for everyone.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein