[Ntso] Yesterday's Meeting

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:06:50 CDT 2005

Hello Group,

We had a good sized meeting yesterday, with 10 or more people present.  Ms.
Lemmon from the Rita B Huff Humane Society was the guest speaker and she
discussed the history of the animal shelter that we have on campus, along
with the services that the shelter provides and the adoption process.

Ray Martin, a student senator, came to our meeting as well to discuss the
need for additional non-traditional students as senators for the student
government.  He gave me information on becoming a student senator, and the
upcoming safety walk.  The student senate meetings are every tuesday at
6p.m.

Our next meeting will be on November 17th, with Dr. Bernice Strauss as our
guest speaker.

I have saved all of the SGA and Rita B Huff Adoption Information that was
given to me at the meeting in pdf format on the meetings page of our
website.

See you at the next meeting!

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein