[Ntso] Bake Sale Volunteers

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 14:59:28 CDT 2005

Hello Group,

Here is a list of volunteers that for bringing an item to the bake sale:

Dana Wheeler - Brownies
Dawn Heagy - Cookies
Ralph Bales - Cookies
Shelly Hernandez - Rice Crispy Treats
Brenda James - Cupcakes
Andrea Woodlief - Fruit and Cake

Please bring the items to my apartment by Saturday, November 5th.  I will be
emailing all of you a map to my place next week.

Please be sure to bring 2 dozen of each item, and wrap the items in plastic
bags.  For example, one brownie per bag, or 4 cookies per bag.

If anyone else would like to volunteer then let me know.  The booth will be
set up in the LSC mall area, but if the weather is bad then we will have it
in the Lee Drain Building Lobby by the main entrance.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein