[Ntso] Discount at Jose's Restaurant

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:33:49 CDT 2005

Hello Group,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Jose's Restaurant will be giving
each ticket within the group a 10% discount on Saturday.  They also offer
.99 cent margaritas, but you have to purchase a meal to get that special.

I have reserved the patio outside, but if it rains they will be moving us
inside at the non-smoking section.  We will most likely be having our
socials at Jose's every month because of this discount, except for December
(I would like to plan a Christmas party or banquet).

For those who are interested in coming to the social please RSVP by
Thursday, September 8th.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein