[Ntso] Information!

Dana M. Baylous stddmb37 at shsu.edu
Tue Sep 6 12:07:27 CDT 2005

Hi there, I'm Dana.  I'm a non-traditional student - a 26 year old single
mom.  I had a thought that I shared with Tina at the HKC that I'd also
like to share with the NTSO mailing list.  I wanted to set up a night
where moms could bring their kids to the HKC and have an aerobics class
just for them while the kids were in a separate room.  Tina's afraid that
it won't get a large response, so I am trying to feel it out to see if
people would be interested in attending.  Let me know if you have any
response at all.  Thanks so much!

Dana Baylous
713-385-0924