[Ntso] Drive for Katrina Victims

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 20:27:04 CDT 2005

Hey Group,

I thought that we could do a children's clothing/food drive for the victims
of Hurricane Katrina.  I decided to go through all of my son's old clothes
and baby things and I ended up donating 12 bags to the Red Cross.

At the next meeting lets all try to bring something that we can donate to
the Good Shepard Mission.  What they are needing is baby/children's
clothing, baby necessities and non-perishable food items.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein