[Ntso] NTSO Events Update

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 13:02:22 CDT 2005

Hello Group Members,

I just wanted to remind everyone that our social is tonight at 7p.m., Jose's
Restaurant.

Ralph Bales, our business manager, gave me a great idea this week about our
social events.  He said that we should do something each month that appeals
to each set of students within the group rather than go to Jose's every
month.

Jose's is more geared toward the singles crowd within the group and the
married couples.  Next month I thought that we could go to Mr. Gatti's for
the parents and children, and in November we can get dressed up and go to a
nice restaurant (maybe Macaroni Grill in the Woodlands) for everyone.

The November social will also double as an early christmas party.  I will be
posting the restaurant changes on your webpage calender.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein