[Ntso] Next Meeting is Tomorrow

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:53:32 CDT 2005

Hello Group!

I hope that everyone weathered the hurricane alright.  I had to drive down
to Spring to pick up my parents (who later changed their minds because the
storm shifted), and I got caught in that horrible traffic jam coming back to
Huntsville.

I grew up in Houston and I have to say that those Houstonians do everything
together, and they take their traffic with them. Anyway, I hope that
everyone is safe now.

Our next meeting will be tomorrow in LSC 315 from 11:45-1p.m.  Dr. Metcalfe
from the counseling center will be our guest speaker. He will be discussing
issues that relate to the non-traditional student and stress management.   I
look forward to seeing you all there!

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein