[Ntso] Sammy Awards Tomorrow Night and Last Meeting

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 13:35:28 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Sammy Awards:

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Sammy Awards ceremony is tomorrow
night.  We are up for 6 awards, and it would be nice to have a few people
there to support the organization.  The ceremony begins at 7p.m in the LSC
Ballroom.

Last Meeting:

Our last meeting went well.  We had a small turn out, but the meeting with
Dr. Gibson was interesting.  He gave plenty of examples and was able to
answer some legal questions.  I will post the minutes to this meeting soon.

Next Meeting:

The next meeting will be on April 26th, 11:45-1, LSC 319.  We will be having
the Small Business Development Center as our guest speaker.  They will be
discussing how to start a small business and special funding for women in
business.

This meeting will be the second to last meeting for the year, and I look
forward to seeing some new faces before the year ends.

Also, don't forget that the banquet is coming up soon.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards." ~
Arthur Koestler