[Ntso] We won a Sammy Award!

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:02:11 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we won the Outstanding Special
Interest Organization Award.  We have all done a great job this year with
NTSO, and I hope that this organization will always be at Sam!

Congratulations to everyone!  Also, congratulations to Dana for winning the
Non-Traditional Student Leader award!!! She is also a member of NTSO.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards." ~
Arthur Koestler