[Ntso] Officers for Next Year

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:06:22 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that we need people to run for all of the
offices for next year to have a healthy election.  The offices are
President, Vice-President, Business Manager, and Secretary.  Right now we
have one person running for VP, Business Manager, and Secretary, but we do
need a few more people.

The elections will be held right after the last meeting in May, and the
officers will be annouced online and at the banquet.  This is such an
important organization here at Sam, and I really hope that we can get more
people to run for office.

We have put alot of hard work into this organization, and I would really
like to see NTSO be here for many more years to come.  Please run for an
office if you are interested! Just send an email to the listserv
(ntso at shsu.edu) if you would like to run.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards." ~
Arthur Koestler