[Ntso] Vote to Change Election Date

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:20:06 CDT 2006

Hello All,

At the next meeting, on April 26th, we will need to take a vote to change
the constitution.  The change will be for the election to be held during or
right after the last yearly meeting instead of in April.

If you would like to take part in this vote then please attend the next
meeting.  Remember, we need more people to run for an office so please come
forward!

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards." ~
Arthur Koestler