[Ntso] Presidential Nomination.

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:26:54 CDT 2006

Dear members of NTSO,

     As one of the three founding members of NTSO, along with my wife
Frances and Dr. Rogers, I would like to toss my hat in the ring for the
position of President. As a co-author of the current constitution and a
former vice-president, I have very strong feelings about seeing this
organization succeed. Over the past three years, we have seen phenomenal
growth to nearly 200 members, and having been nominated each of the past
three years for a Sammy or two, this year we finally caught one. There are
still over 4000 non-traditional students on this campus, and this
organization is one of their most powerful voices. I would like to lead this
group as it continues to grow and become a stable voice for the
non-traditional student at Sam Houston State.

Thank you for your consideration.

John Fennessy