[Ntso] Minutes to Meeting

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:21:58 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have minutes to our meetings
posted on the NTSO website.  The url is
http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/Meetings.htm, and you can find the minutes
from our March meeting by clicking on that month.

We also have information from the guest speakers on the page.  As I send
emails to keep the group updated about the meeting happenings, I will also
include this url so the members can read the minutes.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards." ~
Arthur Koestler