[Ntso] Online Meeting - Discussions (Ideas for NTSO and non-traditional students)

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:57:49 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Francis, I like the idea of additional listservs if that is what the group
would like to do.  Perhaps we can have a seperate listserv just for the
online meetings.  Members who have busy schedules, but want to participate
through the online meeting can sign up for that listserv.

We already have one listserv for the single parents, but what are some other
topics that might interest non-traditional students.  I don't mind creating
the listservs at the end of the year.

Lets all think of some non-political topics that might be of interest.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards." ~
Arthur Koestler