[Ntso] Biography

Angela L. Brekamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Mon Apr 17 18:20:06 CDT 2006

Hello everyone
My name is Angela Bremkamp but you will know me as Angi.
I have never been a Business Manager for an organization but I have been
part of the PR group for SWIRL (a literary arts magazine at Montgomery
College). Also as part of that organization I have had my poetry published
and participated in the choosing of what was published in the magazine in
the years there after. As a PR person, It was up to us to do class visits
to tell others of our organization, make posters for the events that we
held, help to come up with ideas for the events and set them up. I
received a special recognition from them in 2005 for all my hard work and
loyalty. I really enjoyed working in that organization and would love to
be involved with NTSO much the same way.
The more I am involved with NTSO the more ideas I have for our
organization and would like to bring them to the table.
I am a 33 year old (29 if anyone ask) JR. I am due to graduate in 2007
with my BA in psychology. I also plan to apply for the Masters program at
that time and keep going at Sam until I finish my PhD.
I am proud and honored to be a part of this organization and would like to
contribute all that I can.
--
No one can make you feel bad about yourself without your permission.
Elenor Rosevelt