[Ntso] Second Listserv for Online Meetings

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:02:02 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the online meeting and discussion
was an idea that I had to spark interest in the organization and help
increase participation.  Sometimes through experimentation we learn what to
do and what not to do.

If the majority of the group would prefer not to have the discussions, then
I will certainly listen to the organization and we will move them to a
seperate listserv.

Dr. Rogers has given me the go ahead to create a second listserv for the
online meetings and discussions.  I will be doing this today and posting
information on our website.  If anyone is interested in participating in the
online meetings then just let me know.

I think that one online meeting - discussion is enough, and I will be
posting the date and time too. I apologize if a large group didn't want the
discussions on the main listserv.  I will always listen to my members.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards." ~
Arthur Koestler