[Ntso] Next Meeting, Wednesday April 26th - Small Business Development Center

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:06:00 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to annouce that our next meeting will be on Wednesday April
26th, 11:45-1p.m., in LSC room 319.  The guest speaker will be a
representative from the Small Business Development Center to give a workshop
on "How to Start a Small Business."

Special funding for women in business will also be discussed.  The speaker
will bring informational packets and give a powerpoint presentation, so this
should be a very interesting meeting.

This will be my last meeting of the year, and the new president will assume
responsibility during the May meeting.  I have really enjoyed being
president of NTSO this year, and I hope to see many old and new faces during
the April meetng.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards." ~
Arthur Koestler