[Ntso] Apology For Discussion

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 22 17:06:12 CDT 2006

Dear NTSO Members,

I wanted to sincerely apologize for the discussions online. We should have
voted as a group before bringing the discussions to the listserv.

I got the idea that more discussion over the listserv, about topics that
relate to non-traditional students, might help to increase participation
(even for the students who just enjoy listening to the messages).

There is a demand for the discussions, and we will be creating a second
listserv for these students.  Again, I am very sorry for the discussions and
the number of emails.  This is such a wonderful organization, and I just
want everyone to be pleased and be able to participate in different ways.

Sometimes we just have to try new things to see if they work for a
particular group or not.  I also learned to make the topics more general, so
everyone can feel like they relate to the discussion.

I hope to see everyone at the next meeting on April 26th, and at our Banquet
on May 6th (7p.m.) at Margaritas.

Frienship is the most important aspect of this organization, and I hope that
we can all be pleased with NTSO's growth and what is to come in the future.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso