[Ntso] Election and Biographies of Officer Candidates

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 20:12:01 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I have the following annoucements to make:

Election:

The election will take place over the listserv starting May 1st at 8a.m.,
and will end May 2nd at 5p.m. Wait until I send an email over the listserv
saying "let the voting begin" because Dr. Rogers has to switch the listserv
so the members aren't able to see the votes.

I will make an annoucement of the election results 8a.m. Wednesday morning,
and those who have been elected MUST attend the meeting that day from
11:45-1p.m.  This is a transition meeting, and we will have Dr. Bernice
Strauss back to give a motivational talk.

Biographies:

We still need to see biographies for Ava (VP Candidate) and Adrianne
(Secretary Candidate).  Please send these to the listserv (ntso at shsu.edu) by
no later than Sunday evening.  The biographies are important because they
give the members a chance to meet the candidates and they will know who they
are voting for online.

This has been a really great year for NTSO.  We did some experimenting with
the social events in the fall and the discussions in the spring, but I think
we have learned what really works for this organization.  I have enjoyed
being president!

P.S.  I put a chat room for the organization on our website that is
currently running.  The nickname is "NTSO" and the password is "123abc123"
so everyone on the listserv can meet each other and talk.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

“Be always sure you're right, then go ahead.” ~ Davy Crockett