[Ntso] New SHSU Listserv for Discussion

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 21:58:54 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

We have a second NTSO listserv now for discussion about topics that relate
to non-traditional students or really about anything.  I highly recommend
that you select the digest option on this listserv because it will be active
from time to time as we talk to each other through email.

The webpage where you can sign up for the second listserv is: