[Ntso] Meeting today

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Tue Dec 5 15:25:28 CST 2006

we had a great meeting today!
DID YALL SEE THE BANNER HANGING IN THE LSC MALL AREA? let me know what you
think.
Meeting minutes for December are going to be posted Thursday or Friday.
the other meeting minutes will be posted after finals sometime when things
calm down for us a bit.
We will be having a end of semester/holiday party on Friday December 15th,
we are just going to do a pay for yourself restaurant thing this go
around. you are welcome and encouraged to bring the family. I'm trying to
check and see what restaurants will maybe give us a discount. also i would
like for people to RSVP so we know how many to expect and I would also
like to know if you guys would like the party to be here in Huntsville or
perhaps Conroe.
Thanks and good luck those last few projects, test and papers..
--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President
alb017 at shsu.edu