[Ntso] Discussion

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:09:48 CST 2006

Hello Group,

I thought that we could turn the mailing list into an open discussion about
a topic that has come forward.  I have recently been accussed of being
president of this organization to try to impress someone.  The people in
this organization are my friends and like family, and I care so much about
all of the members.  I enjoy seeing the smiles of all the members, and the
rewards for working hard are great.

The hard work that I have put into this organization is because I want to
see it succeed, and I feel that it is a worthwhile organization for future
non-traditional students at SHSU.  When I was a computer science major there
were times when I was the only women in a class of 50 students.  This was a
learning experience, because I realized the importance of doing things for
myself and for achievement, and not to try to be impressive.

If anyone would like to add to this then feel free.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein