[Ntso] Discussion

Nicole D. Wilke stdndw12 at shsu.edu
Wed Feb 1 16:40:10 CST 2006

Hi Andrea,

The work and effort you put into the group is appreciated.  Quite frankly,
if you choose to be president of the group in order to impress someone I
am ok with that.  How many people can honestly say that EVERYTHING they do
is purely for charitable reasons?  If you feel that this group is
important for you to host because of a personal conviction to helping
other NTS that is great, and if it also happens to help build your resume
too--that's just a bonus!!!

Nicole