[Ntso] NTSO - Single Parent Support Group

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 4 11:05:47 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Well, it seems that my hot temper from something that another woman said to
me this week has created a new support group on campus. :-)

Why don't we create a NTSO Single Parent Support Group, and have it be a
chapter of PWP (Parents Without Partners).

What night would be good for everyone who is interested?  We can have the
meetings anywhere that you want, they don't have to be in the LSC.  I am
busy Tuesday and Wednesday nights, until I start working then my schedule is
up in the air.

Feel free to bring your children too.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein