[Ntso] Response to Discussion

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 4 13:34:51 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

I had quite a response to the discussion that we had on our mailing list.
People gave many different opinions, and all were interesting to read.

I come from an industry were women compete with men, but we don't try to
impress them or the boss.  I learned that being strong and working hard for
the right reasons is the only way to really succeed.

It is good attempt to do this, I guess, but then people will get the
impression that everything that you do is just to impress someone else.
When are you being yourself, and eventually you will grow tired of being
someone who you aren't.

This mailing list is always open for discussion about any topic that is of
interest, for members that are serious about the group.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein