[Ntso] Single Parents Mailing Lists

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:38:41 CST 2006

Okay, I really see a need for the single parents mailing list after reading
all of the emails.  This will be a private discussion list, where you send

NTSO also has other subcategories, such as married, 25 and older, and so
forth.  If anyone else would like another list started then just let me
know.  I can do it now while I am starting the single parent list.

These lists will be private, and you can join them by sending me an email.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein