[Ntso] Next Meeting is Feb. 22

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:49:23 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Our next meeting is on February 22nd, with Dr. Bernice Strauss.  The meeting
will be in LSC 319, from 11:45-1p.m.

I was having a horrible week last week.  Now that my temper has calmed down
a bit after what a women said to me, we can go back to our usual routine
emails.  :-)

I want to remind everyone of our new NTSO - Single Parents Support Group.  I
have sent out invitations to join, to the single parents who showed interest
in the group.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein