[Ntso] February Events

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:51:41 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Here are the events for February.  They are all next week, so mark your
calenders:

Get-Together 2/18, 7p.m. @ Jose's Restaurant
Officer's Meeting 2/20, 12p.m.-1p.m. @ Kaldis
Meeting 2/22, LSC 319, 11:45a.m.-1p.m.: Dr. Bernice Strauss

In March we will be having Dr. Gibson from Legal Services come to discuss
what services are offered by that department and to answer general legal
questions.

This will be an interesting meeting for me because I am planning on going to
Texas Southern University to earn a JD.  One of the things that I want to
specialize in when I am a lawyer is helping people who are being rail-roaded
or caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.  I am especially passionate
about this issue with our criminal justice system.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein