[Ntso] Advisor Change

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 21:09:46 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

We will be going through an advisor change transition this semester.  Dr.
Keri Rogers has been the advisor for almost 2 years, and she will remain a
co-advisor, but we will be adding two new advisors.

My favorite professor from computer science, Dr. Ken Hartness, will be our
official faculty advisor.  All of the paperwork for student activities and
the mailing list for NTSO will be transferred to his name.  Vinessa Mundorff
from Career Services will be our meeting advisor.

These are both very nice people!

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"All God's angels come to us disguised."  ~ James Russell Lowell