[Ntso] Suggestions about Guest Speakers

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:36:49 CST 2006

Hello Group,

We will be having 4 more meetings this year and all of the guest speakers
are booked, but if anyone has suggestions for guest speakers next year then
just let me know.

I selected the guest speakers based on the meetings from last year and my
own personal interests.  I am an animal lover (which drove my husband up the
wall, because I had 5 cats), I enjoy studying Texas History, and I want to
be a lawyer.

It sounds more like post-it notes that you would hang from a refrigerator
that is covered with ABC magnets for a secret admirer to see, but I thought
that it would be nice to make the meetings interesting and spice them up a
bit.  :-)

My email inbox is always open, so if anyone has suggestions then just let me
know.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"All God's angels come to us disguised."  ~ James Russell Lowell