[Ntso] Changes this semester

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:32:40 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Some of you have asked me why we have changed the room and day for our
meetings.  The LSC office moved us to room 319 because it is a smaller room
and would better accommodate the group, and I have a class (that is needed
for graduation) on Tues. and Thurs. from 11-12:20 so that is why the day was
changed too.

It turns out that Wednesday is a much better day for the organization, and
everyone is more pleased with this schedule.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"All God's angel's come in disguise."