[Ntso] Next Meeting is Tomorrow (Wednesday) - Dr. Bernice Strauss

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:54:21 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Our next meeting is tomorrow from 11:45a.m. -1p.m. in lsc 319.  We had a
really good turnout for our last meeting, and I hope to see alot of people
at the meeting tomorrow.

Dr. Bernice Strauss will be our guest speaker, and she is always an
interesting and informative person to talk with, especially about
experiences as a non-traditional student.

We will have donuts and sodas as refreshments at the meeting.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"All God's angels come in disguise."