[Ntso] Last Meeting

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 21:33:40 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

We had a really good meeting with Dr. Strauss (even though it was small).
We accidently interrupted the very important dean's meeting next door, which
we didn't mean to do (my apology to all the deans on the list).  We should
have closed the door.

The last few weeks have been strange for me, and many oddieties have occured
near my apartment.  Put it this way, I think there may have been a wiretap
on my cell phone as a twisted prank by another student.  Oh well, weird
things just happen I guess.  I have no secrets unwilling to share to people,
if people save money and just ask.

We had a very productive meeting with Dr. Strauss and she will be returning
in May for our last meeting.  This will be a campus issues meeting were we
will discuss with her changes that we would like to see happen here at Sam.

Jose's was fun tonight too!

Here are the events for March:

Bake Sale 3/8, 3/10, 3/11, 10a.m.-1p.m. @ LSC Fountain Area
Officer's Meeting 3/27, 12p.m.-1p.m. @ Kaldis
Meeting 3/29, LSC 319, 11:45a.m.-1p.m.: Legal Services

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"All God's angels come in disguise."