[Ntso] Question to Group about having a Baseball Day

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:10:48 CST 2006

Hello Everyone!

Baseball season will be starting back up again soon, and I was wondering if
the group would be interested in doing an SHSU Non-Traditional Student Day
at Minute Maid Park. There will be a cost involved of around 30 dollars per
person.

Lets take a vote, but sending me an email if this is something that you
would like to do. We can also organize the same thing here at SHSU, which
will be less expensive.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein