[Ntso] Officers for Next Year, and Sammy Awards

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:51:12 CST 2006

Officers for Next Year:

Now that we are into the Spring semester it is time to start thinking about
who the officers will be for the 2006-2007 year.  I am graduating, and all
of the other officer positions will be vacant.  If you would like to run for
an office (president, vice-president, secretary, and business manager), or
volunteer for an appointed office (webmaster, and fundraising manager), then
just send me an email.  Our elections will be held in late April.

Sammy Awards:

The Sammy Awards will be coming up soon and it would be nice to see our
organization win an award this year.  If you would like to nominate the
organization, or someone (hint, hint) as non-traditional student leader then
just stop by the student activities office.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein