[Ntso] Lunches update and Committees

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 21:55:42 CST 2006

Lunches:

I also wanted to let everyone know that Ray Martin is working on helping us
obtain funding so we can bring back the lunches at our meetings. If anyone
would like to help Ray with this then just let me know.

Committees:

Last year we formed a committee for a cap and gown exchange, for those
students who can not afford to purchase them.  I would like for us to do
more work on this, because I think that it is a good cause.

I also would like to form a committee to do the webpage, because I will be
very busy this semester.  One or two volunteers should do the job

Guest Speaker:

If any of you are wondering why we had the museum in December, I am a Texas
History expert (you can ask my dad).  I almost did a second bachelor degree
in History but decided to do business instead.  That meeting was small, so
we will have some different guest speakers in the Spring. :-)

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein