[Ntso] Events for March

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 11:59:18 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Information Booth:

The events for March have slightly changed.  Instead of having a bake sale
this semester, we will be having an information booth for two days in the
LSC mall area.  I will be creating a poster for the organization over spring
break with pictures from events that took place last semester, and we will
be passing out flyers and free candy to students.

If anyone would like to volunteer to help with either day (3/20 and 3/22)
just let me know.  The booth will be set up in the mall area from 10a.m.
-1p.m.

Officers Meeting:

Our officers meeting will be on 3/27 and if all the officers could try to
make it to this one meeting that would be great.  We need to discuss officer
elections for next year, the banquet, and some new things that will be
taking place with the listserv.  The organization has also been nominated
for a Sammy award so a few of us will need to represent NTSO at the
ceremony.  The meeting will be from 12-1 at Kaldis.

Next Meeting:

The next meeting will be on March 29th, 11:45-1p.m., in LSC 319.  Dr. Gibson
will be the guest speaker from legal services.  This will be a good meeting
to attend if you have general legal questions, or if you are interested in
attending law school in the future.  He might be willing to share some of
his experiences as a law student.

Have a good spring break!

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"I could prove God statistically. " ~  Aaron Levenstein