[Ntso] Information Booth Dates Changed

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 12:09:01 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

I hope that everyone had a restful break.

The information booth dates have been changed.  We will be having the booth
this Wednesday, March 22nd and again on Wednesday April 19th, from
10a.m.-1p.m.

I am giving out free candy to the students, but if anyone would like to drop
off cookies or brownies to give away then just let me know.  We will be
located in the LSC mall area.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"It is the tension between creativity and skepticism that has produced the
stunning and unexpected findings of science." ~ Carl Sagan