[Ntso] Sammy Awards

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 12:13:31 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the organization is up for 6
different awards.  Ralph and myself have been nominated for two awards, and
the organization has been nominated for two awards.

Dana, who is also a member of NTSO has also been nominated for an award.

Ralph and I will be at the ceremony, It would be nice to have more people
there supporting NTSO.  This is such an important organization at SHSU.
Feel free to attend the ceremony to show support for the organization.  I
will be sending more details on the date and time.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"It is the tension between creativity and skepticism that has produced the
stunning and unexpected findings of science." ~ Carl Sagan