[Ntso] Vote for Banquet Restaurant

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 17:18:04 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

At the officer's meeting, we decided to let the group vote on the restaurant
for our banquet in May.  The choices that we have selected are:
Margarita's, El Chico, and McKenzie's BBQ.

Just let us know what restaurant you would like to go to for the banquet by
sending an email to me as a vote.  I think the banquet is a good opportunity
for the group to come together were we can all meet each other at the end of
the year and just have some fun.

I hope that we get as good of a response this year as we did last year.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

“Peace begins with a smile.” ~ Mother Teresa