[Ntso] RSVP Banquet - Margaritas

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 00:52:29 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone

If you are interested in attending the banquet then please RSVP by Friday
5/5 so I can tell the manager how many people to expect that night. The
banquet is this Saturday, 5/6 at 7p.m.

I spoke with the manager of Margaritas and they have a $5.30 combo special
on the menu.  This is a good deal, so lets all try to meet and have some
fun.  I volunteer to be the designated driver within 20 miles of Huntsville.

Please feel free to bring your families and a friend.  This will be a good
opportunity for the group to socialize and relax before finals.  You will
also get to meet the new officers for 2006-2007.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

“Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden
haze.” ~ Amanda Cross