[Ntso] New Officers and Baseball Day

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 09:18:55 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I have the following annoucements to make:

New Officers:

The new officers for 2006-2007 are:
President - John Fennessy
Vice-President - Ava Battle
Secretary - Debbie Clifton
Business Manager - Angi Bremkamp

Our last meeting will be today at 11:45, and the new officers will need to
attend.  Remember our banquet is Saturday, 5/6 (7p.m.) and the Baseball Day
is May 20th.

Baseball Day:

The baseball day is 5/20.  The admission for students with an SHSU ID is
free, but for adult guests the cost is $6.  Admission for children is free,
and that day there will be a $2.50 burger/drink combo special.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
-Albert Einstein