[Ntso] FW: NTSO Baseball Day

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 16:38:43 CDT 2006

Hello,

    I hope everybody is enjoying their time off. Ralph did a great job in
putting together a good deal for the upcoming home baseball game this
saturday. As you all know SFA is the hated rival and what a great time to
show up and support the team. Here are the particulars of the event, so
"take yourself (and the family) out to the old ball game.

John Fennessy
President NTSO

This saturday (May 20th) we are encouraging NTSO members to come support
the SHSU Baseball team as they play SFA in a Southland Conference game.
Chris Parks has agreed to the following: (1) members children get in free,
(2) $2.50 hamburger/drink specials. Spouses must pay $6.00.  As you know,
students with an ID get in free.  The game starts at 2:00pm.  Would you
put this out on the listserv.  Thanks.

Ralph

Sent from SamMail at Sam Houston State University
See How Success Unfolds
  http://www.shsu.edu/