[Ntso] Guest Speaker for Next Meeting

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:59:46 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Michelle McKinsey from the Boys and
Girls Club will be our guest speaker for the next meeting on November 14th.
The meeting will be from 1:45p.m. to 3p.m., in LSC room 319.

She will be discussing special programs in Huntsville for the students who
have children, and volunteer opportunities (and ways to get involved with
the community) for the non-traditional students at Sam.

This will be a great opportunity to learn more about what the Huntsville and
SHSU community has to offer and to get involved. We hope to see you there!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've
imagined." ~ Henry David Thoreau