[Ntso] Guest Speaker for Next Meeting

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 09:41:47 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Scott Atnip, from the Huntsville's
Promise will be the next guest speaker for our December 5th meeting.

Mr. Atnip will be giving a 45 minute powerpoint presentation on the creation
and purpose of the Huntsville's Promise resolution.  He will also be
discussing volunteer opportunities for the non-traditional students, and fun
activities for families in the Huntsville area and Walker County during the
holiday season.

The meeting will be in LSC room 319, from 1:45-3p.m. Lets have a great
turnout. This guest speaker should be fun and interesting for everyone.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"We acquire the strength we have overcome." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson