[Ntso] NTSO next meeting Dec. 5th

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Wed Nov 29 13:44:03 CST 2006

Hey Gang,
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Its almost over for the semester. We have some of you who
are graduating this month and I would like to personaly say
CONGRADULATIONS, your hard work is paying off..
On Tuesday December 5th is our last meeting of the semester. We will have
Mr. Scott Attnip from HUNTSVILLE'S PROMISE as our guest speaker. He will
be giving us some information on what is happinging for the holidays for
families in the Huntsville area. There is something for every religion..
Also on Thursday November 30th is the 86th Anual Tree of Light ceremony in
the LSC mall area at 6pm. Andrea and I will be there to represent NTSO and
add our contribution to the tree. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to
come. At 730 the theater is putting on The Nutcracker. I beleive that
tickets are 10 or 12 dollars.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!
--
Angi Bremkamp