[Ntso] Speical Officer's Meeting Tomorrow (Saturday, 10/7)

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 11:18:40 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

We will be having a special officer's meeting tomorrow, (10/7) in the Newton
Gresham Library Lobby at 2p.m.  Some changes have occured recently, and Angi
Bremkamp is now the president of NTSO.

Everyone is welcome to attend this officer's meeting, and if you have any
ideas for the organization during the new year then please come.  We welcome
all creativity!

I will be the business manager on a temporary basis until December, but if
anyone would like to come forward and volunteer for this position then just
send an email over the listserv with a short biography (ntso at shsu.edu) or
attend the meeting on Saturday.

We will be holding our second meeting of the year before the end of October,
and there will be an accouncement made of the time and date over the
listserv.

Andrea L. Woodlief
Former NTSO President
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

“Crikey, mate. You’re far safer dealing with crocodiles and western
diamondback rattlesnakes than the executives and the producers and all those
sharks in the big MGM building.” ~ Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter and
Wilderness Conservator)