[Ntso] Online Survey & Full-Time Faculty Advisor

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 7 21:51:46 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone

I want to encourage everyone on the listserv to participate in the online
survey that Angi has sent out.  This will give us a better idea of when to
hold our meetings, so we can increase participation to the organization.
Please send your response for the survey to the listserv (ntso at shsu.edu).

Also, we are actively seeking a full-time faculty advisor for the new year.
We have a few people in mind, but if anyone would like to recommend someone
then just send an email to me or to Angi Bremkamp.

Andrea L. Woodlief
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

“Crikey, mate. You’re far safer dealing with crocodiles and western
diamondback rattlesnakes than the executives and the producers and all those
sharks in the big MGM building.” ~ Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter and
Wilderness Conservator)